Who we are
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2018.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
1. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you make a purchase, order or submit a query to us, we ask you for your name, job title, company, address, telephone number, email address and business particulars.
3. We use your personal information to respond to your purchase or query. Your information is transmitted to our office via email and is also stored on the secure web server.
4. We send your personal information to third party companies, such as delivery/pallet companies and couriers so they can deliver your orders.
5. We will only contact you to carry out our obligations to you.
6. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party.
7. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK 2018 (GDPR) data protection legislation act.
8. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us as required.
10. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
12. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a secure server which is fully GDPR compliant.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold on you. Please email: email@example.com, this is a FREE of charge service.
If you would prefer a copy of the information held on you please write us.
They are used to improve your user experience by remembering when your computer or device accesses this website. This makes the interaction between you and our website faster and easier. The cookies are essential to the effective operation of our website.
Cookies are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to our customers, both on this website and elsewhere. Information collected Some cookies collect information about browsing behaviour by people who access this website via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed and the customer journey around a website.
Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information if we collect online.
Who sets the cookies
The cookies stored on your computer or other device’s when you access this website are set by us, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and other third parties. Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
How can I control what cookies are set By using this website, you consent to having the above cookies stored on your computer or device. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that if you choose to disable any or all of the cookies set by this website, some website functionality may no longer be available to you.