With a vast range of modern and traditional styles, hardware and glass design options, our entrance door ranges benefit from market leading thermal and security performance. Robust and hardwearing, with deep and strong profiles – our Accoya® wood doors are 68mm thick – we only use the highest quality multipoint locking systems and lock barrels available. Entrance doors can be supplied with virtually any side and top panel configuration.
Entrance Doors are available in Accoya® wood or composite and come with 10 year warranties on everything. Accoya® wood products come with a 50 year warranty against rot and fungal attack.
Entrance Doors – Stable
Our range of traditional styles includes stable doors. Entrance doors in this design that are thermally efficient and secure are difficult to find, but our ranges tick every box. If you like the look but don’t need the hassle of a two section stable door, you can choose a ‘lookalike’ option.
Whilst we have a wide range of standard options, we can also manufacture some of our ranges to specifications and designs tailored to individual needs, for example:
- Any finish, paint or stain. You can supply us with your own RAL number or colour sample.
- Different internal and external finish.
- A choice of different glass types are available, to reduce glare and protect curtains and furnishings, increase thermal performance and security, or cut out excess heat in summer.
- We can copy any original fenestration arrangement or build to order any non-standard design
- If you have an original period feature, such as coloured lead, we can incorporate it into your replacement unit (encapsulation).
All our glazed extension products come with a 10 year warranty on everything, a 50 year warranty on Accoya® wood against rot and fungal attack, and a 25 year warranty on aluminium finishes.